Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- All URL addresses in the text (e.g., http://pkp.sfu.ca) are up-to-date and active.
- The text is single spaced; a 12-point font is used; italics are employed instead of underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- Authors understand and agree to the preparation and publication of a Spanish language version of their submission.
- Authors understand and agree with the copyright policy of the journal. Authors who do not agree with that policy must make this clear during the submission process in a note to the editor.
- Any potential conflict of interest with respect to the publication of this paper has been declared by the authors on the title page.
- The author affirms that materials in this article have not been plagiarized from other materials